Tuesday 30 September 2014

A Wood Shed in the nick of time!

I looked at the calender a few weeks ago and freaked out. September was here, and I had no where to store the winter's wood. It was time to build "Out-Building #3" Project Shed-it!


As you've seen in the previous post, We laid out and poured footings for the building.  Here, we've build up the grade, built a "yard tie" border, and back filled the floor with "Road Crush" gravel.  I had decided that a raised floor shed might be a little over the top and would increase the expense of the project, so we went with gravel.  I think it should be fine.  we will see.

4x6 nominal, pressure treated posts. 2x12' sandwiched beams. 2x6 rafters.

Squarded up bulding, beginning the OSB sub roofing.



I had Help.  Virg and my neighbor Super-T.




1 comment:

  1. WOW! you give a whole new meaning to woodshed!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete