Sunday 18 May 2014

Mission Control: We have Moon rock.

Ok, now I'm comfortable in sharing a fault that I have. I've come to the conclusion that I have NO concept, understanding, or idea of interior design. Especially choosing colors. Now I do understand most marketing concepts and admire some of them. However, home paint companies and interiors designers must meet at a secret trade show (in Vegas of course) to come up with the excessive colors and names of said colors. I wanted a simple grey paint for the closet in the shop. Ooh no...... "sir, we don't have grey. Now why don't you go over to one of our computer controlled, multi-functional, light correcting paint tables and choose a color that most reflects your inner being. Oh, and sir, be sure to chose the appropriate hue, hardness, and finish." ........And now my closet is Moon rock.  Which looks a hell-of-alot like grey!  
Rant finished, time for a Sunday beer. Cheers.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment